The 3 day Motorbike Tour from Da Lat to Nha Trang is a perfect choice for travelers who want to explore the Central Highlands with more time. This journey will allow you to admire the spectacular and colorful landscapes and visit famous attractions, learn cultural practices of ethnic minorities of the mountainous region.
The tour will end in Nha Trang, where you can relax on the beaches and explore popular attractions.
- Flowers and vegetables farm: Our first stop of the day is a local farm, where you can explore the lush fields of flowers and vegetables. This is a chance to learn more about Vietnamese agriculture and the various crops that grow in this region.
- Coffee plantations: Our next stop is a coffee plantation. Here is a opportunity to learn more about the coffee culture of Vietnam and its significance to the country's economy.
- Silk-worm factory: Next, we're off to a local silk-worm factory. Here, you can see the production process of turning raw silk into beautiful silk products.
- Our next stop is Elephant fall, a waterfall that's been formed in the side of a mountain. The powerful torrents of water flow through the green jungle, creating a stunning spectacle. After that, you'll visit Linh An pagoda, where you can experience the peaceful ambiance of a place of worship.
Better still, we are located across from Lak Lake - home to several minority tribes and some traditional villages and the surrounding rice fields. They will be worth for taking the time to look at, but save it for tomorrow morning.
Day 2 - Lak lake - Dray Sap waterfall - Buon Me Thuot
The second day of our motorbike tour takes us to Buon Me Thuot, a bustling city located in the Central Highlands. Along the way, we will pass through some beautiful landscapes and breathtaking views, including the Dray Sap waterfall!
Do you feel the pleasant sounds of the countryside? Please wake up and walk around the Jun village where M’Nong minority people live to learn their daily life. If you want to cross Lak lake by boat or travel on the back of an elephant (extra pay), just feel free to inform us, our guides will help you to arrange it.
After breakfast, we will ride to Buon Me Thuot and stop at a local market where we will buy really special foods for our picnic lunch. Our stop lunch today is at the Dray Sap and Dray Nur Waterfalls – Biggest one in the Central Highland. While our guides cook for lunch (you will be very surprised with their cooking skills), you will deep your body in a Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall.
Back on the road, we will ride back to Buon Me Thuot and check-in hotel around 4:pm.
Day 3 - Buon Me Thuot to Nha Trang
We will do more stops to visit some other hill tribes along the way or to take pictures of the beautiful nature and especially take time to enjoy beautiful scenery on the coastal roads to Nha Trang. This short trip will end at around 4:30pm.
*** You might be interested in:
Dalat Motorbike Tour to Nha Trang in 1 day
*** What others say about this trip/tripadvisor review:
- Accept no imitations!
- Excellent tour from Dalat to Nha trang"
Price for Dalat Motorbike Tour to Nha TrangTour Cost: 210 USD per pillion passenger in 3 days
* If you are an experienced rider (have license or not), you want to ride your own motorbike (Self-riding), please let us know !
* If you are a group, we will have a best price for you.
* The prices are listed above apply with a group from 2 people to up.
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Accommodation (twin/double/single room) in 2 nights
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks