The detailed itinerary of the Muine daily Motorbike Trip to Ta Cu Mountain
Upon arrival, you will take a modern cable car to the mountain - Linh Son Truong Tho Pagoda. Standing at the height of 475 meters on the top of the mountain, view the enchanting forest and mountain scenery. Inside the pagoda, you will see 3 entrance gates, main hall, Amitabha Buddha Statue, leader’s cave and a 49m width with 10m height statue of Sakyamuni Buddha on the top.
You will be surprised by amazing art work of the temple. The Takou temple possess the biggest lying Buhda in the Southeast Hemisphere.
On the way back to your hotel, we will take a stop to:
- Visit a local farmer’s dragon fruit garden
- Stop over at Poshanu Cham tower complex built by the old Champa Kingdom and now it is the worship place by the Cham minority
- Whale Museum with a 22 m long whale skeleto.
Then the driver will drop off at your resort/hotel.
The price for the Muine daily Motorbike Tour to Ta Cu mountain
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks
– Cable car at Ta Cu mountain