On the Easy Riders Trip to ride on the coastal line from Mui Ne to Sai Gon is highly appreciated for its wonderful seascape and breathtaking beaches ! This short tour is definitely an unforgettable memory for every biker in Vietnam.
Day 1- Mui Ne Easy Riders Tour to Sai Gon: Mui Ne Motorbike Trip to Lagi
Today is a short route, but the road from Mui Ne to Lagi can impress all the motorcyclists with the breathtaking scenery of ocean and plenty of many interesting places to visit. We will:
- Discover the life of fisherman and people at fishing village, the rustic market where you can find how the local people are in their business
- Visit the dragon fruit plantation and enjoy fresh dragon fruits there
- Visit Takou mountain with Reclining Budha (7m hight, 49m length) . Only 10 minutes by cable car (Extra pay for Cable car)and more 10 minutes trekking , this excursion will drive you in the heart of jungle , finally discover an astonished place and a magnificent valley view
- Visit Poshanu Cham Tower with special and precise architecture Cham tower is considered the symbol for the long golden period of Cham Pa Empire
Day 2 - Muine Easy Riders Tour to Sai Gon: Lagi Motorbike Trip to Sai Gon
From Lagi, our motorcycle crew will ride to Sai Gon (Ho Chi Minh City), the economic center of the whole country. The distance is short, but it can take time to reach to here because of the traffic jam in the suburban areas of Ho Chi Minh City. But forget it and let’s continue to enjoy and admire the beauty of sea views and ocean. We will stop at:
- Minh Dam Army Base which was a guerrilla base during wartime (1933-1975)
- Thuong Chieu Monastery pagoda
End of the tour around 5:00pm.
*** More option: For the route from Muine to Saigon, you could take the Motorcycle Tour in 5 days and 4 nights to travel through Central Highland.
The price for the 2 day Easy Rider tour Muine to Saigon
Please CONTACT US to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– Experienced English-speaking guide
– Fuel (Gasoline)
– Accommodation (twin/double/single room) in 1 night
– Entry fees
– International safety standard helmet
– Saddle bags, & rain ponchos, if needed
– Your food and drinks